Muslims Terrorizing Christian Girls in Iraq

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 12:35 PM
      Muslims Terrorizing Christian Girls in Iraq
      By Frank Kitman on Mar 10th, 2010

      I edited and translated a most heartbreaking testimony by Sister Hatune, of the Syrian-Orthodox monastery in Warburg, Germany. She makes an amazing effort to help and protect the ruthlessly persecuted Christians in Iraq.

      To watch the testimony of Sister Hatune
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaaRA8WQ9yE&feature=player_embedded#

      In recent years a horrifying number of kidnappings, rapes and mutilations of Iraqi Christian girls has been perpetrated by Muslim gangs. Some 700,000 Christians are fleeing this terror, but often find themselves exposed to similar dangers when they arrive in neighboring Muslim countries. With no rights and no help from authorities, they are surely in the most desperate of situations.

      Please take the time to contemplate why this is not being reported more often.

      And visit Sister Hatune's foundation(http://www.sisterhatunefoundation.com/)for more information about her great work.

      Source:
      http://frontpagemag.com