Re: [SORForum] Monophysite or Miaphysite

  • larry.quintana
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      Wow, thank you for your reply. That is what I was looking for. I have heard so many variations on this subject. I have to ask you a personal question. And, it is not really personal and you can send me a confidential reply at larry.quintana@.... My, Vicar gave me a contact by the name of Michael, I think out of California, I am wondering if you might be him? His name is Fr George. Thank you. If I have any other questions I sure hope that you can answer them for me.

      Grace and peace to you