The October 2009 edition of Shroro is now online

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      The October 2009 edition of Shroro is now online

      Dear brethren,

      The October 2009 edition of "Shroro - The Syriac Orthodox Christian
      digest" http://www.socdigest.org is now online.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to "Shroro", and your love and interest has made the tremendous growth in this magazine leading to its immediate success.

      We ask that you pray for us, so that we may better serve our community's interests in coming years.

      Shroro Editorial Board
      http://www.socdigest.org