Very. Rev. P.J Jacob Cor-Episcopo, to be ordained as auxiliary metropolitan for

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      Very. Rev. P.J Jacob Cor-Episcopo, to be ordained as auxiliary metropolitan for Honavar Mission on 23 August 2009 by His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas at the Monastery of St. Aphrem the Syrian, in Ma`rrat Sayyidnaya, Damascus, Syria. The Catholicos His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I, Mor Gregorios Joseph (Metropolitan of Kochi Diocese & Malankara Episcopal Synod Secretary), and other metropolitans of Syriac orthodox Church will assist His Holiness in the consecration ceremonies.

      The General assembly of Honavar Mission elected P.J Jacob Cor-Episcopo as their Metropolitan-designate on 06 December 2007.

      Brief Biography of the Bishop Designate
      http://socmnet.org/Jacob_CorEpiscopo.htm