Holy Communion

  • daniel_reji@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hello to all the members of this Forum. I am a new member. I belongs
      to the Holy Syrian Orthodox Church (Malankara). Now I am In Riyadh,
      Saudi Arabia.

      As this country is resricted to the religious activity, we do not
      have any church here. Can we participate and accept the Holy
      Communion of Romen Catholic Church? Is any sort of Holy synod
      instructions for it?

      In God's Grate Love

      His obedient servent in this Desert Land

      Thomas Daniel
      daniel_reji@...