824Desend into Hades ...

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Apr 25, 2006
      Fr. Antonious Henein - Desend into Hades

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/CopticIcons/index.htm"

      > >Coptic Icons

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/CopticIcons/IconGallery.htm"

      style="COLOR: #ffff99; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline: none"
      >Icon Gallery

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/ChurchLibrary/index.htm"

      style="COLOR: #ffff99; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline: none"
      >Church Library

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/Sermons/SermonsList.htm"

      style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt; COLOR: #ffff99; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline: none"
      >Audio Sermons
      style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt; COLOR: #ffcc99; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"

      >Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles , California

      > >Dear beloved,

      > >Blessing in the name of our Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ.

      >Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      >Christ is Risen!

      >“Thou didst descend into the earth to save Adam; and not finding him there, thou didst descend to hades and raised him and all his children with Thee, like the grain of the wheat that if it should die, it beareth much fruit.”

      >Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      >If you don’t wish to receive any further Spiritual e-mailmessages from our Church,
      please send an e-mail with the Subject “UnSubscribe” to

      > style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"

      >Personal E-mails
      >To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a confidential issue or requesting his advice
      in a personal matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      href="mailto:personal@...">personal@... >
      >This e-mail box is ONLY viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein

      > style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Palatino Linotype'"

      > href="http://www.theotokos.org/">http://www.theotokos.org >

      >Duplicates & Subscribing
      If you are getting a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that is interested in receiving
      our Church Spiritual Weekly Message, please e-mail us at:

      >email@... style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">

      >Fr. Antonious Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles - California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      T. 818.952.0033    F. 818.952.0035 >