588Re: [SORForum] Jesus is a Jew

  • Steve Dennehy
    Apr 27, 2004
      Edward,

      God the Son became man, He became a Jewish man. His
      Person is God the Son but he has a human nature- male
      and Jewish Semitic Caucasian . In His life among us
      he had a language, a religion(the Israeli religion-
      God's covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Israel),
      a home (Nazareth in Galilee), an occupation (first
      carpenter, then itinerant rabbi), a mother
      (Miraim/Mary), a foster-father (Yousef/Joseph), step
      brothers and sisters . He lived in a psecic time and
      place. He does not transcend His human nature. By
      His Resurrection and Ascension He gloriefies, then
      deifies His human nature whcih will always be male
      asnd Jewish.
      Aramaic Syrian was his primnary language, the language
      of the mass of common Israeli peoples in his time,
      though He also spoke Hebrew and possibly Greek.
      The first Gospel to be written was Mathew which was
      written in Aranmaic Syrian as it was addressed to
      Aramaic speaking Syrian and Jewish Christians.

      In Yeshua, our Beloved Joy,
      Steve