      From: George Kiraz [mailto:gkiraz@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 9:43 AM
      To: SOR-Forum
      Subject: [SORForum] Holy Qurobo and Reunion in Kharput

      Dear All,

      This is a short notice! I received today a call from Robert Gabriel (robert.gabriel@...) in Lebanon that there will be a reunion meeting for all Syrian Orthodox who are originally from Kharput during April 17-19. The reunion will take place in Kharput with a liturgy celebrated by both bishops in Turkey in the old church of St. Marry (Mariam Anna). Please contact Robert Gabriel directly for information.

      George Kiraz

      George A. Kiraz, M.St. (Oxon), M.Phil., Ph.D. (Cantab)
      Gorgias Press
      46 Orris Ave.
      Piscataway, NJ 08854
      Tel. 732-699-0343