165News from Malankara

    Oct 22, 2001
      Mon Oct 22, 2001 11:42pmA young Deacon dies in an accident Rev. Deacon Eldo Peter of Malankara Syrian Orthodox Theological Seminary (25) died in a motorbike accident. For two years he was in Damascus at the Patriachate and had recently returned to Malankara to joined M.S.O.T.S. Our heartfelt condolences to his family. "Who ever lives and believes in me shall never die," said our Lord � May God give eternal peace to the departed soul and courage to the family. For Malayalam language news story & his photograph please visit�.. http://www.geocities.com/ti2001in/MMNews_23_Oct_01.htm In Our Lords Love Thomas Daniel--------Date: Sun Nov 4, 2001 4:27am3rd Nov, 2001. Holy Qurbono was celebrated by nine Metropolitans Of Malankara at Mulunthuruthy Mar Thoman church, Kerala, India, in connection with the centenary celebrations of St. Gregorios 100th dukhrono.To view the picture, please visit http://www.malankarachurch.org/PARUMALA/Mass.htm