14Re: Holy Communion

  • daniel_reji@hotmail.com
    Oct 8, 2000
      Dear Mr. Kiraz

      Regarding the agreement between the both church head, is any document
      can be provided through the email. If possible pls do it. Else could
      u pls give the reference of the documentation of the decalaration.

      Thanks in the name of the Almighty

      Thomas Daniel

      --- In SOR-Forum@egroups.com, "George Kiraz" <gkiraz@D...> wrote:
      > Daniel,
      >
      > H.H. Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, our beloved Patriarch, and
      H.H. Pope
      > John Paul II signed an agreement in the 1980s allowing the Syriac
      Orthodox
      > faithful receive Holy Qurbono from a Roman Catholic Church where
      there is no
      > Syriac Orthodox Church, and vice versa.
      >
      > George Kiraz
      >
      > *** Please note new email address gkiraz@D... ***
      >
      > --------------------
      > 46 Orris Ave
      > Piscataway, NJ 08854

      Riyadh,
      > > Saudi Arabia.
      > >
      > > As this country is resricted to the religious activity, we do not
      > > have any church here. Can we participate and accept the Holy
      > > Communion of Romen Catholic Church? Is any sort of Holy synod
      > > instructions for it?
      > >
      > > In God's Grate Love
      > >
      > > His obedient servent in this Desert Land
      > >
      > > Thomas Daniel
      > > daniel_reji@h...

      > > "Let every man be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger."
      > > (James 1:19)
      > > Syriac Orthodox Resources: http://sor.cua.edu

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic