What the title says. http://www.sodz.org/2015/05/06/may-meeting-511-7pm-at-elevator-13th-floor-tap-room/ -- Richard Sheppard rlshep@...rlshep
I have easily a dozen sites bookmarked. I saw the hosehead, but there is little info on the site and they assume much. This one intrigued me as It allows forajbrewz
The cheapest route to go electric is a PWM controller + a SSR. Doesn't have them control options like them others, similar to controlling a propane regulator.maddawg2400
Join us each month as we:
* Promote the recreational pleasures of being a homebrewer.
* Provide information and tastings of beer styles.
* Provide a forum where fellow homebrewers and enthusiasts can
meet and interact.
* Acquire homebrewing information for dissemination to the members.
* Provide programs to increase your beer and brewing knowledge.
* Provide instruction in the art of homebrewing.
For more information, visit the SODZ main website at www.sodz.org.
- Sep 28, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.