Citra was also good. Did about 3-5 days on mine. On Sep 2, 2015 11:25 AM, "Tim Nalley mordakus@... [SODZ]" wrote: that was myandrewurban04
that was my first choice too or galaxy. Wasnt sure of the amt. How many days est.? From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. ...mordakus
Half an ounce is a good starting point. Pull them after 3 days, taste, and add more if needed. I'm sure brothers drake would give you some advice based ontchickosky
Join us each month as we:
* Promote the recreational pleasures of being a homebrewer.
* Provide information and tastings of beer styles.
* Provide a forum where fellow homebrewers and enthusiasts can
meet and interact.
* Acquire homebrewing information for dissemination to the members.
* Provide programs to increase your beer and brewing knowledge.
* Provide instruction in the art of homebrewing.
For more information, visit the SODZ main website at www.sodz.org.
- Sep 28, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.