Yes, you have to pay but at a discounted price. Personally I think it is good deal and fair as it is a fundraiser. A shift is about half the time of thejbreardon
so you have to pay to volunteer? do you get time to go around later or before? Do you get a chance to see the band, or are you pouring then?Sean From:sardaukar875
An upcoming volunteer opportunity to pour beer. I was at the ZooFari and learned that the Columbus Zoo is reviving the Craft Brew at the Zoo event. On Fridayjbreardon
Join us each month as we:
* Promote the recreational pleasures of being a homebrewer.
* Provide information and tastings of beer styles.
* Provide a forum where fellow homebrewers and enthusiasts can
meet and interact.
* Acquire homebrewing information for dissemination to the members.
* Provide programs to increase your beer and brewing knowledge.
* Provide instruction in the art of homebrewing.
For more information, visit the SODZ main website at www.sodz.org.
- Sep 28, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.