Erlenmeyer Flask

  • Mike Colby
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:11 AM
      Does anyone know of a local store that sells erlenmeyer flasks?
    • Andy Richardson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 7:47 AM
        Gentiles should have the flasks, and I believe they also offer 10% off equipment to SODZ members if you bring your membership card.

        1565 King Avenue, Columbus, OH
        (614) 486-3406 · gentiles.com

        Does anyone know of a local store that sells erlenmeyer flasks?

      • thespiderwrangler
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 10:25 AM
          Yes, we have 1L and 2L flasks, for $12.99 and $18.99 respectively. Make sure you have your green membership card for the 10% off.