Informal Brew Update / Lucci Cup

  • fbarickm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hey all, it looks like the weather is still cooperating, although it
      will be a little colder than originally projected (mid 30's now).
      With all of those burners running, it should not be that much of a
      problem.

      I applaud SODZ as a club for responding to my Challenge! There is
      going to be quite a bit of beer brewed! (I am going to have to really
      brew a good beer to avoid defeat!)

      Brewing at my place
      1. Garrick F. and Todd G.
      2. Jarret H., Chris G., and friend
      3. Mike H.
      4. Bonni K.
      5. Mark K.
      6. Rob S.
      6. Frank B

      Brewing for the Challenge
      1. Bob B.
      2. Rick D.
      3. Jay W.
      4. Jeff H.

      Stopping by at the Brew
      1. Matt C.
      2. Heath A.
      3. More are welcome, just let me know.

      As I count it right now, thats over 2 BBL being brewed for this!
      Thats a lot of homebrew! If I have missed your name on the list
      please give me hell about it.

      I would like to see a few more people brewing. There are still some I
      have not heard from, c'mon dust those brew kettles off and join in the
      fun! The Mikes and Steves where are ya (there multiples in the club).
      Don, Brian, John, Matt P., Bob K, Doug? How about the Pros out there?
      I would love to brag that SODZ brewed 3 BBL for an event! Remember it
      does not count for the Lucci Cup unless I know about it before the 4th!

      To those brewing at my place, I will be sending more details later
      tonight. If you could please let me what time you plan on starting to
      brew that would be helpful.

      Cheers!