Environmental cleaners

  • savetheales@columbus.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      I'm posing a question asking if anyone knows of and/or uses an
      environmentally friendly sanitizer in brewing.

      I have been using boiling water as my sanitizer for a long time, but
      am getting tired of the extra time and work involved in it. At the
      same time I don't like using chemicals that are either toxic or
      environmentally unfriendly like bleach.

      If anyone knows of another product and could let me know I would
      greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Brian