Re: [SODZ] A great picnic

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
      Yup, big thanks from  my family too.  Except for those hack judges!  Come on the Imp Stout was best and you all knew it!
      Dan, Amanda, Joe my sons had a blast.  Thanks for thinking of the kids with the boat kits.  What a hit.
      Plethora of beer.
      Smooth lake and juicy berries.
      Perfect family day.

      Sean

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
          No problem, thanks to all who helped coordinate & set-up & clean-up! I think I am still recovering a bit....

          http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Marathon%20Drinking
        • derifarmer
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
            Indeed! Great food, drink, and company on a beautiful property. What a picnic it was!

            Thanks again,

            Chris

            --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <bill.bopp@...> wrote:

            > A big thank you to Dan and Amanda and their uncle Joe for hosting SODZ for our Summer picnic. My family and I had a great time. Lots of great beer and food brought by everyone.

          • Eric Johnson
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
              Amateur ....

              But yes, thank you.  It was a very good time.  Even my "I really don't drink beer" guest wanted to stay will past dark.

              EJ
              columbushash.com

              To: SODZ@yahoogroups.com
              From: dan.france@...
              Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:50:30 +0000
              Subject: [SODZ] Re: A great picnic

              No problem, thanks to all who helped coordinate & set-up & clean-up! I think I am still recovering a bit....

              http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Marathon%20Drinking

            • Jim Sudduth
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2011
                Ditto again.

                Thanks to Dan and Amanda for offering up there services for the picnic.  It must be a great deal of work and we all appreciate it.

                Sorry I had to cut out so early and didn't get to say good bye and thank you.

                Jim Sudduth