PBW

  • Jay Wince
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello all,
        Happy New Year! The group seems quiet since the first. I hope you all did not party too hard!
        Just wanted to update you on the PBW. I ordered today and it will ship tomorrow. It will probably be here by weeks end. I had 75 lbs in orders so I ordered 100. If anyone wants more than they ordered or if anyone else who did not order wants any let me know. The cost is $2.27 per lb. compared to $5+ per lb or more when bought in smaller packaging. I have the following persons down for the amounts listed below. Let me know if there are any errors or if anyone wants more. I may be able to hand this off to someone to distribute at the next meeting if that would work out. I will be gone the week of the 15th and then again the weeks of 1/29 and 2/5 so contact me before or in between if you wish. See ya all later.

      myself                - 10 - $22.70
      Rick Deshone     - 10 -  same
      Jeff Hornberger    - 10 -  same
      Bob Breckler       - 10 -  same
      Frank Barickman - 10 -  same
      Don Croucher      - 10 -  same
      Steve Huckaby    - 10 -  same
      Mike Heilman      -  5  -  $11.35

      Cheers,

      Jay

    • Bob Klahn
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 9, 2006
        Jay,
        I saw your email update on the PBW order. Since you got a
        bit extra, I'll step up for five pounds. Thanks.
        Bob Klahn

        Bob Klahn
        Y.S. Building Science
        540 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs,, Ohio 45387
        (937) 767-2091

        All homes should be comfortable, affordable, safe and
        durable.
        HERS testing can show you how.
      • Patriot Financial Services Inc.

          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 9, 2006
            Jay, you've been doing a lot of work to put some good stuff into the
            hands of your fellow brewers. And at good prices too. Thanks, man.
            As we speak (or type as the case may be) I lift a glass in your
            honor.

            Cheers mates,
            Huckabrew

            --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, Jay Wince <racrxtreme@y...> wrote:

            > Hello all,
            > Happy New Year! The group seems quiet since the first. I hope
            you all did not party too hard!
            > Just wanted to update you on the PBW. I ordered today and it
            will ship tomorrow. It will probably be here by weeks end. I had 75
            lbs in orders so I ordered 100. If anyone wants more than they
            ordered or if anyone else who did not order wants any let me know.
            The cost is $2.27 per lb. compared to $5+ per lb or more when bought
            in smaller packaging. I have the following persons down for the
            amounts listed below. Let me know if there are any errors or if
            anyone wants more. I may be able to hand this off to someone to
            distribute at the next meeting if that would work out. I will be
            gone the week of the 15th and then again the weeks of 1/29 and 2/5
            so contact me before or in between if you wish. See ya all later.

            > myself - 10 - $22.70
            > Rick Deshone - 10 - same
            > Jeff Hornberger - 10 - same
            > Bob Breckler - 10 - same
            > Frank Barickman - 10 - same
            > Don Croucher - 10 - same
            > Steve Huckaby - 10 - same
            > Mike Heilman - 5 - $11.35
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > Jay
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • Jay Wince
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 9, 2006
              Hey,
                I have Bob and the writer of this email (sorry I can't place the email or name, feel free to refresh my memory, I forget things) down for 5 lbs. each. That leaves 15 lbs up for grabs at this time, first come first serve. I'll let you all know when it arrives and when we can distribute it. Perhaps I can weigh it out and go from there.
                Thanks for the kind words Steve. I enjoy doing these little things for this great group of people. See you soon.

              Jay

              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 10, 2006
                Jay,
                Put me down for 5lb.
                Thanks,
                Herb

                > I have Bob and the writer of this email (sorry I can't place the
                >email or name, feel free to refresh my memory, I forget things) down
                >for 5 lbs. each. That leaves 15 lbs up for grabs at this time, first
                >come first serve. I'll let you all know when it arrives and when we
                >can distribute it. Perhaps I can weigh it out and go from there.
                > Thanks for the kind words Steve. I enjoy doing these little
                >things for this great group of people. See you soon.
                >

                > Jay
                >
                >"Patriot Financial Services Inc." <sarahnjustin@...> wrote:
                > I'll take five pounds if there is some available.

              • Jay Wince
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 10, 2006
                  Got you down Herb. Hope to see you soon.

                  Jay

                  doc@... wrote:
                  Jay,
                  Put me down for 5lb.
                  Thanks,
                  Herb

                  >    I have Bob and the writer of this email (sorry I can't place the
                  >email or name, feel free to refresh my memory, I forget things) down
                  >for 5 lbs. each. That leaves 15 lbs up for grabs at this time, first
                  >come first serve. I'll let you all know when it arrives and when we
                  >can distribute it. Perhaps I can weigh it out and go from there.
                  >    Thanks for the kind words Steve. I enjoy doing these little
                  >things for this great group of people. See you soon.
                  >

                  >  Jay
                  >
                  >"Patriot Financial Services Inc." <sarahnjustin@...> wrote:
                  >      I'll take five pounds if there is some available.

                  Yahoo! Photos

                • brewstarr
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 19, 2006
                    Justin,

                    I remembered reading your note of brewing a big batch on your dad's
                    commercial system before the holidays hit. I had to dig back in the
                    archive to find it. I would be interested in participating in a big
                    batch brew even if it means going to An Arbor. I haven't seen any
                    other postings back on this. Did anyone get back to you directly?

                    If you are going to be at the meeting on Monday, maybe we could open
                    this up as a topic of discussion.

                    Rick
                  • Jay Wince
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 22, 2006
                      Hello all,
                        Don't forget that I'll have the PBW and my AHA materials with me at GB Monday night so If you have PBW or want to join up bring along your checkbooks. Looking forward to seeing you all and having a good time.

                      Take Care,

                      Jay and Lori

                      "Any Brewer making beer unfit to drink would be drowned in it"
                      Babylonian King Hammourabi - circa 1730 B.C.