SODZ Members - Sign up to Judge or Steward

  • fbarickm
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      The SODZ British Beerfest is back... Please let me know if you can judge/steward this "way cool" limited scope competition. We need good quality judges/stewards as always and would appreciate your support. Don't fear if you have never been involved with a compeition, its a good way to "cut your teeth" and learn what its all about.

      Winking Lizard - Crosswoods
      100 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235
      Saturday, February 26th – Judging will start @ 9 a.m.

      Based on years past, judging will be 1 session in the AM, (so its an easy point!) followed by lunch at Noon. BOS will be after lunch with a short awards ceremony.

      Please sign up to judge http://www.sodz.org/cgi-bin/RJU5000G.PGM or let me know if you can make it. Feel free to pass this invite on to you fellow beer club members or brewing colleagues.

      http://www.sodz.org/BBF_2011_Flyer.pdf

      Thanks and hope to see you there!

      Frank Barickman
    • Aaron Darnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Sign me up as a steward. If you absolutely need another judge, I'll volunteer for that, but prefer just to steward this year.

        I've also forwarded the information to the MALTZ (Marion Homebrew Club) and the Mansfield Brew Club.