15gal Beer tree & 5 gal kegs for sale /lease/barter

  • tickle_champ
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      I'm looking to downscale my homebrew operation. I have a gravity run, 3-tier, propane burner, beer tree for sale- also includes 15 gal primary fermentation tank. Made from home kit. Invested $1000. New hoses have <10 brew runs on them. Make me an offer and best offer gets it 8/21. I will be posting on eBay but wanted to offer locally first.

      I also have korny kegs, 2-prong beer tower, co2 tanks, mill grain attachment for kitchenaid, and much much more.

      Also open to leasing in exchange for ... Fill in the blank but keep it legal. Also open to bartering for mechanical, body, paint help on 88 rx7 ragtop. All offers will be considered within constraints of the law.

      Moving equipment is responsibilty of buyer. Located in Delaware. All inquires call Erik @ 614-330-0797
    • Cheri Burton
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
        Erik,
        I'm interested in the mill grain attachment for KitchenAid.
        Please put me down for that and I will telephone you tonight or tomorrow.
        Thanks,
        Cheri Burton
        614-315-3816

        On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM, tickle_champ <tickle_champ@...> wrote:

        I'm looking to downscale my homebrew operation. I have a gravity run, 3-tier, propane burner, beer tree for sale- also includes 15 gal primary fermentation tank. Made from home kit. Invested $1000. New hoses have <10 brew runs on them. Make me an offer and best offer gets it 8/21. I will be posting on eBay but wanted to offer locally first.

        I also have korny kegs, 2-prong beer tower, co2 tanks, mill grain attachment for kitchenaid, and much much more.

        Also open to leasing in exchange for ... Fill in the blank but keep it legal. Also open to bartering for mechanical, body, paint help on 88 rx7 ragtop. All offers will be considered within constraints of the law.

        Moving equipment is responsibilty of buyer. Located in Delaware. All inquires call Erik @ 614-330-0797

      • Sean
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
          "Fill in the blank but keep it legal."   Damn, all I have are hookers and blow!