Pin lock connectors

  • Pia Ho olu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
      Is there anywhere in town that I can pick up pin lock sets for corney kegs?
      They are easy to find online but I really wanted to have a set sooner than the typical 5-10 day shipping period.

    • enrybmk@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
        Give the "Main squeeze in yellow springs, The Hops Shack in Bucyrus or http://buckeyebeverageservice.com They are all central Ohio companies. I've never dealt with Buckeye but the other two have been very helpful when I have taken my business there.

        Good luck,

        Mike B

        The Grape and Granary in Akron, would have them as well.

        LCD 42" TV for $26.42? Macbook Pro for $91.73?
        Are these prices real? You WON'T Believe What We Found!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c2cc61bcee9d12748ast01duc
      • Jim Sudduth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
          Try this guy.  I think he is local.  I've never purchased from here so let us know how about your experience if you do.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010

            I have purchased ball lock fittings and a bunch of other draft equipment from Buckeye Beverage.  Based on my experiences, I’d highly recommend them.

            Anthony Howes is the owner and I believe he may even be on this mailing list.

            I know he generally has the ball lock stuff in stock, so I would guess there is a good chance he has the pin lock fittings as well.

            http://buckeyebever ageservice. com/homebrew. html