2010 Upper Mississippi Mash-Out

  • Bill Bopp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Happy Brew Year everyone!

      If you're interested in getting some feedback on your beer, consider entering the Upper Mississippi Mash Out.  This is one of the largest competitions in the country which typically gets between 800 - 900 entries.  It's also the first leg of the Midwest Home Brewer of the Year competition (see my article in last months newsletter).

      They also have a new special category this year: Best Traditional UK beer

      With the BBF right around the corner, I know someone from our club's got to have a contender.

      ?ui=2&view=att&th=1257efdbf93caedc&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1257efdbf93caedc&zw