Re: NHC in Columbus

  • Jeff L.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Bill,

      Can you try to find it and post. i looked in recent AHA tech talks and couldn't find it and didn't see it on beertown.org either. We need everyone to take this survey and vote for Columbus!

      --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Bopp" <bill.bopp@...> wrote:

      > So, I was getting caught up on my AHA TechTalk emails and finally got around to taking the National Homebrewer's Conference Survey.
      >
      > One of the questions has you rank about a dozen cities on how likely you are to attend if the conference were held there. This year, one of the cities listed was Columbus, OH. For those who have an issue with the travel costs, this would be the perfect opportunity to attend the conference.
      >
      > Even if you didn't go to this years conference, you should still take the survey. There are questions directed for both those who attended and those who didn't attend.
      >
      > I don't have the link off hand, but I believe it was in last Friday's issue of TechTalk.
      >
      > So, if you'd like to see the conference here in Columbus, go take the survey!

    • Jim Weidner
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      • Michael Noonan
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
          I searched techtalk using the word "survey" and found it on July 13, 2009. It suppose to close "at the end of the month" but I was able to take it today. Whether it counts or not is up the surveyors.

          To: SODZ@yahoogroups.com
          From: jlewis80@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:06:42 +0000
          Subject: [SODZ] Re: NHC in Columbus

          Bill,

          Can you try to find it and post. i looked in recent AHA tech talks and couldn't find it and didn't see it on beertown.org either. We need everyone to take this survey and vote for Columbus!

          --- In SODZ@yahoogroups. com, "Bill Bopp" <bill.bopp@. ..> wrote:

          > So, I was getting caught up on my AHA TechTalk emails and finally got around to taking the National Homebrewer's Conference Survey.
          >
          > One of the questions has you rank about a dozen cities on how likely you are to attend if the conference were held there. This year, one of the cities listed was Columbus, OH. For those who have an issue with the travel costs, this would be the perfect opportunity to attend the conference.
          >
          > Even if you didn't go to this years conference, you should still take the survey. There are questions directed for both those who attended and those who didn't attend.
          >
          > I don't have the link off hand, but I believe it was in last Friday's issue of TechTalk.
          >
          > So, if you'd like to see the conference here in Columbus, go take the survey!

          Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.
        • degeorge@aep.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009

            Rick DeShone, I have a couple questions to ask you. Can you send me your email?

            To: SODZ@yahoogroups. com
            From: jlewis80@columbus. rr.com
            Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:06:42 +0000