5-gal ball lock Kegs for Sale

  • Mike Heilman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      There are 5 gal ball lock kegs for sale on ebay in Eastlake OH. Does
      anyone have any inside info on them?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4402955020
    • Mike Heilman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        I traded e-mails with the owner and he agreed to offer these at his
        stated price with a pick-up charge of $6.00/pair if I was interested
        and we could arrange a time to meet. I'll be in Cleveland on Sunday and
        I'm hoping to be able to pick them up then. If anyone would like to
        pick up some extra kegs, I can drop them off at the golf outing party
        at Don's house Sunday evening around 7:30pm, or Bonnie and Mark's on
        the 19th.

        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4402955020
      • Don Croucher
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
          Mike,

          I would be interested in two of them, at the stated price. I can pick them up at Bonnie and Mark's house on Monday, if you don't get back into town in time on Sunday evening. Let me know how you want me to get the money to you.

          Don