Re: AHA NHC Unpacking

  • fbarickm
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2009
      No problem... Thanks!

      --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, Andy Robson <robsonaj2001@...> wrote:

      > Hey Frank, the boss lady (AKA the wife) has scheduled a "work" weekend and invited her Mom and Dad down.  To make a long story short, i'm trying to tell her that there's nothing for her father and I to do so that we can scoot out to WB.  He can drink beer while I unload boxes.  Is that going to be a problem if he tags along do you think?
      >

      > ________________________________

    • fbarickm
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2013
        Ok SODZ members, we need some help. This Saturday starting at 9am at Weasel Boy we will attempt to unpack and organize 759 NHC entries X 2. Its a crazy task, but will be fun and educational. You will learn what good beer is (by drinking some WB Beer) and you will learn how NOT to ship beers to a competition.

        Depending on the number of people that show up I hope to be done mid afternoon.

        Please let me know if you have any questions. Bring a box cutter or knife if you can.

        Thanks

        Frank
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2, 2013
          Sixty in.

          --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "fbarickm" <fbarickm@...> wrote:

          > Ok SODZ members, we need some help. This Saturday starting at 9am at Weasel Boy we will attempt to unpack and organize 759 NHC entries X 2. Its a crazy task, but will be fun and educational. You will learn what good beer is (by drinking some WB Beer) and you will learn how NOT to ship beers to a competition.
          >
          > Depending on the number of people that show up I hope to be done mid afternoon.
          >
          > Please let me know if you have any questions. Bring a box cutter or knife if you can.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Frank

        • ryanginter41
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 2, 2013
            Guys,

            I will be going there Saturday. If anyone wants to ride out with me I live in Hilliard. If anyone has anything they want me to take out there, let me know. Also I will have to leave around 1:30pm to head back because I have a buddies bachelor party to go to at 3:30pm. Just send me an email and let me know.

            Ryan

            --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "fbarickm" <fbarickm@...> wrote:

            > Ok SODZ members, we need some help. This Saturday starting at 9am at Weasel Boy we will attempt to unpack and organize 759 NHC entries X 2. Its a crazy task, but will be fun and educational. You will learn what good beer is (by drinking some WB Beer) and you will learn how NOT to ship beers to a competition.
            >
            > Depending on the number of people that show up I hope to be done mid afternoon.
            >
            > Please let me know if you have any questions. Bring a box cutter or knife if you can.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Frank

          • David Curran
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 2, 2013
              I'm in - I'm taking up Ryan's offer for a ride out there.
            • ryanginter41
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 2, 2013
                Only one spot left in the car.

                --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, David Curran <dcurran4740@...> wrote:

                > I'm in - I'm taking up Ryan's offer for a ride out there.

              • Rick Doerr
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
                  If the spot is still available count me in.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 4, 2013
                    Rick,

                    You got the last spot.

                    So that I do not have to drive and pick everyone up, can we meet at the Kroger Parking lot on Hilliard-Rome? Meet at 8am? Jeff I will pick you up since you are 2 minutes down the road.

                    --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, Rick Doerr <rdoerr3511@...> wrote:

                    > If the spot is still available count me in.
                    >

                    > On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM, ryanginter41 <ryan.ginter41@...>wrote:
                    >
                    > > **
                    > >

                    > > Only one spot left in the car.
                    > >

                    > > --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, David Curran <dcurran4740@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm in - I'm taking up Ryan's offer for a ride out there.

                  • Gautam