Damn that Denny Conn!

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Not sure if you know him or not, but he is the guy who made batch sparging what it is today.  Anyways, this video is pretty dang funny!  It looks real as the tag line at the end is a known political group.
      Take a look:(the old lady who is bleeped out is frackn' funny!)   http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=jPM0w2dIvyo2Swqe63vozzUxNTk0MTI-&referred_by=12479316-jxB2.6x

      Sean

    • Ben Siefker
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        That's funny as hell.  "I waited 5 hours with an arthritic hip and this lazy @#$%...."

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
          I just realised you can send that to anyone with their name in it.  Wish they had one for McCain, but oh well.