Whos going to Beer and Sweat?

  • fbarickm
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4 10:46 AM
      Whos attending? I will be there.
    • degeorge@aep.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4 10:54 AM

        I do not believe I am going to make it this year, which is sad because it is so fun.  I have nothing entered.

        Dan George

      • Sean
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4 1:22 PM
          I'm in.  Dont have an entry, but signed up to steward if they need me.  Bob Klahn talked me into going, so if, or when I should say, I make a drunken fool of myself, its his fault!

          Sean

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4 3:29 PM
            Who's attending? I will be there.

            So will I, Frank. Kilts?