Re: [SODZ] Re: Big Brew and official club beer for picnic

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1 5:48 AM
      I cant make it out to brew this weekend, but if anyone needs a awning to brew under, you can borrow mine.  Lemme know
      '

      Sean

      Jay Wince <racrxtreme@...> wrote:
      Rick,
        Good to hear that you're going to do the picnic beer and we certainly hope that you can somehow get all of that work done and make it out Saturday. Keep us updated. Cheers.

      Jay

      brewstarr <rdeshone@ctcodework s.com> wrote:
      Jay,

      I mentioned at the meeting that I may be able to work in a brew on
      Saturday. I was thinking of brewing 10 gallons of the Chiswick Bitter
      as our club beer for the picnic and possibly for a keg to go to Club
      Night. The recipe is on the AHA site for anyone interested.

      We have some heavy computer conversions at work that weekend, so I was
      planning to do it in Dublin, but with appropriate planning, I would
      have more fun brewing with a group out there. I'll be brewing all-grain
      either way.

      Rick