GB Alt

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Chris,
      Thanks for throwing a great time last night.  The Alt was fantastic, although I dont think I'll be drinking from the boot anytime soo after seeing Joe's attempt!

      Sean

    • RCAlltmont@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
        Thanks for stopping by.  It was fun brewing something with a little more hops for a change.  As usual the party finished up in the brewery.  Frank and I decided not to drink and drive after all of the alts, so we mashed in a schwarzbier at 11:00 and knocked out 20 bbls about 7 the next morning.  Friends don't let friends drink and drive, they drink and brew instead!