Kegs

  • Josh Geforos
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hey Shawn,

      I got those kegs for you today, let me know when you want to pick them up.

      Josh

    • robsonaj2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2008
        Hey guys, this is Andy, I am a friend of Scott Taylor and a new
        member. You may remember me from the Xmas party. Anyway, I am looking
        to make the jump to kegging. I currently use the Mini "Tap A Draft"
        plastic bottls w/Soda Cartridge dispensers.

        I am wondering where I may be able to find a few kegs to get started.

        Thanks again!
      • sanchosway
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2008
          Hi Andy,
          I buy my kegs from this shop. Cool people,good prices and fast
          shipping. I get my kegs or supplies the next day.

          http://www.homebrewing.org/5-Gallon-Cornelious-Keg-Ball-Lock_p_24-
          70.html

          --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "robsonaj2001" <robsonaj2001@...> wrote:

          > Hey guys, this is Andy, I am a friend of Scott Taylor and a new
          > member. You may remember me from the Xmas party. Anyway, I am
          looking
          > to make the jump to kegging. I currently use the Mini "Tap A Draft"
          > plastic bottls w/Soda Cartridge dispensers.
          >
          > I am wondering where I may be able to find a few kegs to get started.
          >
          > Thanks again!

        • Justin and Sarah Mulholland
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 29, 2008
            We have a few 5 gallon Cornies that we don't use.  If anybody needs one let me know.

            I buy my kegs from this shop. Cool people,good prices and fast
            shipping. I get my kegs or supplies the next day.

            http://www.homebrew ing.org/5- Gallon-Corneliou s-Keg-Ball- Lock_p_24-
            70.html

            --- In SODZ@yahoogroups. com, "robsonaj2001" <robsonaj2001@ ...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            this is Andy, I am a friend of Scott Taylor and a new
            > member. You may
            remember me from the Xmas party. Anyway, I am
            looking
            > to make the
            jump to kegging. I currently use the Mini "Tap A Draft"
            > plastic bottls
            w/Soda Cartridge dispensers.

            > I am wondering where I may be
            able to find a few kegs to get started.

            > Thanks
            again!

          • Andy Robson
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 30, 2008
              Hey Justin, I would love to get cornies from you if you don't use them anymore.  Since I frequent your establishment quite often Ill chat with you the next time im in there.  Thanks again guys

              We have a few 5 gallon Cornies that we don't use.  If anybody needs one let me know.

              I buy my kegs from this shop. Cool people,good prices and fast
              shipping. I get my kegs or supplies the next day.

              http://www.homebrew ing.org/5- Gallon-Corneliou s-Keg-Ball- Lock_p_24-
              70.html

              --- In SODZ@yahoogroups. com, "robsonaj2001" <robsonaj2001@ ...> wrote:

              > Hey guys, this is Andy, I am a friend of Scott Taylor and a new
              > member. You may remember me from the Xmas party. Anyway, I am
              looking
              > to make the jump to kegging. I currently use the Mini "Tap A Draft"
              > plastic bottls w/Soda Cartridge dispensers.
              >
              > I am wondering where I may be able to find a few kegs to get started.
              >
              > Thanks again!

            • Andy Robson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16, 2009
                I need a few more Ball Lock Corny's.  Anybody have any for sale?

              • Donna Lynn
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 20, 2009
                  we always do at the shop ;)

                  Donna Lynn

                  I need a few more Ball Lock Corny's.  Anybody have any for sale?