Re: [SODZ] Keg Cleaning

  • Donna Lynn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      We (Main Squeeze) do have line brushes made for cleaning lines.

      Prost!
      Donna Lynn

      fbarickm <fbarickm@...> wrote:
      Josh, I usually have pretty good luck soaking with Oxyclean or PBW.
      You can always pickup a brush like this...

      http://morebeer. com/view_ product/15976/ 102377

      I have several and they serve there purpose well for many different
      cleaning tasks.

      Check with the Winemakers Shop or the Main Squeeze to see if they have
      them or something similiar. They are generally called line brushes
      and are 36" to 50" long....

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.