Re: [SODZ] GB Kolsch Tapping

  • RCAlltmont@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
      Thanks to everyone that made it down, I really appreciate your support.

      Chris Alltmon

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • fbarickm
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
        FYI sorry for the late notice...

        Chris will be tapping his summer Kolsch beer tonight (thur 6/26).
        Tapping of the barrel will be around 6:30!

        Cheers
      • Chris Alltmont
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
          Thanks for the reminder Frank

          ________________________________

          Chris will be tapping his summer Kolsch beer tonight (thur 6/26).
          Tapping of the barrel will be around 6:30!

          Cheers
        • Sean
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
            yeah, it'd be pretty bad if the brewmaster wasnt there!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
              Chris did you forget about your own tapping? Too many late nights at
              NHC I bet!

              --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Alltmont" <calltmont@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for the reminder Frank

            • Chris Alltmont