Re: Huckabrew's Annual Superbowl Party

  • huckabrew
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      Just a reminder to RSVP for the party this Sunday if you're
      interested. We need to have a head count in order to place a food
      order either tomorrow or Saturday. Also, if you'd like to bring
      something, let us know that too. This is especially important for
      people named Katona (insert winking and nudging here).

      --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, "huckabrew" <huckabrew@...> wrote:

      > Save the date...
      >
      > February 4th @ Huckabrew Brew Works
      > (3190 Saint Bernard Circle; Columbus 43232)
      >
      > Potluck starts @ 5 p.m.
      >
      > Game starts @ 6 p.m.
      >
      > Kids welcome - we'll have crafts, movies & kid-friendly food.
      >
      > Bring: side/dessert and beverages (read "beer")to share
      >
      > We'll provide: homemade salsa, guac & chips; City BBQ;
      miscellaneous
      > munchies (Lil'Smokies are guaranteed); pop, water, and a lovely
      > variety of house beers (plus plates, cups, silverware, etc.)
      >
      > 5th Annual Best Beer Contest - best donated beverage wins a
      > magnificant (o.k. - small) door prize
      >
      > RSVP: e-mail to kristen.huckaby@... or Kris' cell (614) 288-3286

    • Mark Katona
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        huckabrew wrote:

        Just a reminder to RSVP for the party this Sunday if you're
        interested. We need to have a head count in order to place a food
        order either tomorrow or Saturday. Also, if you'd like to bring
        something, let us know that too. This is especially important for
        people named Katona (insert winking and nudging here).

        --- In SODZ@yahoogroups. com, "huckabrew" <huckabrew@. ..> wrote:

        > Save the date...
        >
        > February 4th @ Huckabrew Brew Works
        > (3190 Saint Bernard Circle; Columbus 43232)
        >
        > Potluck starts @ 5 p.m.
        >
        > Game starts @ 6 p.m.
        >
        > Kids welcome - we'll have crafts, movies & kid-friendly food.
        >
        > Bring: side/dessert and beverages (read "beer")to share
        >
        > We'll provide: homemade salsa, guac & chips; City BBQ;
        miscellaneous
        > munchies (Lil'Smokies are guaranteed); pop, water, and a lovely
        > variety of house beers (plus plates, cups, silverware, etc.)
        >
        > 5th Annual Best Beer Contest - best donated beverage wins a
        > magnificant (o.k. - small) door prize
        >
        > RSVP: e-mail to kristen.huckaby@ ... or Kris' cell (614) 288-3286

        Steve,

        I'm going to bring my appetite, and all the Bud you can drink ;-)

        Mark
      • Brian Seevers
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
          Hope it's not too late to RSVP. I'll be there with my wife and two kids (ages 2 and 6) if it's still OK. We'll definitely bring some side dishes and of course some beer - don't worry it's won't be Bud. I find that Keystone is a far better beer :)

          Brian

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
            I won't let you in the house unless it's Keystone Light. I find the
            regular Keystone is just a little too heavy for me. Plus it has way
            too much flavor.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2007
              BTW, this is a last minute call for charis. So if anyone that's
              coming has a folding chair or two to bring with them, it would be
              appreciated

            • gabbiedog
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2013
                So... Steve & I need to coordinate better - we each thought the other had already posted here - so, better late than never...

                This year's party is at the new & improved Huckabrew Homestead in Blacklick: 1123 Desert Willow Drive; Blacklick 43004

                Home Phone: 614-626-3389
                Kris' Cell: 614-288-3286

                As before we'll provide the main dish and serving stuff as well as non-alcoholic (and some alcoholic) drinks - bring a side or desert to share.

                Best beer theme this year is "new to you" (given we're in a new home), so bring a new favorite to share...

                Game starts at 6:30 - but please feel free to share showing up around 5

                Sorry for the late notice but we still hope to see you here - parking is much better here & Jefferson Township is, so far, doing a good job of keeping our streets clear :)

                Thanks much,

                Kris & Steve Huckaby