Re: CMI OKtobersbest Zinzinnati

  • brewstarr
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, Bonni Katona <bkatona@c...> wrote:
      > If you're planning to drive down to the competition this Saturday,
      you will
      > need to set your alarm clocks early!

      That's nothing to worry about. I caught my 6:30 AM flight out of
      Dayton the morning after that dinner we had a Winking Lizard. I
      still haven't heard from Frank to see if he wants to carpool.

      I signed up my house for the teach a friend to homebrew, but noted
      that I would brew Sunday instead of Saturday due to the competition.
      I'm planning a ten gallon all-grain batch, so anyone interested on
      the 7th stop by between 10AM and about 6PM.

      Rick
    • Doug Sershen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        Regarding your planned Sunday brewing day, can you post your address and telephone number, Rick?

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • brewstarr
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
          Doug,

          Sure, although it looks as if I need to re-schedule the brew day to
          Friday. I checked my calendar and realized I'm on an airplane on
          Sunday at 2:30. I will try to get home from work a bit early so that
          I can get started by 5:00 PM. That will take me til 11:00 or so to
          finish off if I'm efficient. My house is in Dublin at 5591 Bristol
          Parkway. You can get directions from the last two December issues of
          the club newsletter, since the Christmas party has been there. The
          home phone number is 766-4147.

          Rick