Re: [SODZ] AHA Stout COC

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Frank - I will have 1 entry.

      fbarickm <fbarickm@...> wrote:
      Who has entries? As Jay mentioned, the AHA COC Stout comp is coming
      up in Oct. The club will be judging entries for this. We are trying
      to judge these before the Sept meeting so that we can announce the
      winner there (and maybe enjoy the offerings!). Please let me know if
      you are planning on entering. You do not have to tell me anything
      other than if you are entering. We do not want to skew any of the
      judging.

      Frank

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • fbarickm
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        Only 1 bottle is needed for the clubs judging.
      • Brian Seevers
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
          I'll have an entry too Frank.

          Brian