Columbus Summer BeerFest

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      I want to put out an early word to everyone that the Summer BeerFest dates have been set, so you can put it on your calendar. The Summer BeerFest will be at the LC Pavillion, downtown, on Friday, Aug. 16th, and Saturday, Aug. 17th. The 'fest will be a little larger this year, to provide more room, and will include half of the Clippers parking lot, as well as the LC facility. I am meeting with Craig Johnson next week to finalize details, and will send out information following the meeting.

      Don Croucher