Fwd: Ohio State Fair Homebrew Competition

  • Ben Siefker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Chance, Brett <b.chance@...>
      Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
      Subject: Ohio State Fair Homebrew Competition

      THE 2013 OHIO STATE FAIR HOMEBREW COMPETITION INFORMATION IS NOW ONLINE!

      Click on this link http://bit.ly/XXMVWr  for complete details on this year’s competition.

      You have the choice of entering online or by mail.  Be sure to look over the Information Packet as it contains all the information you need, including helpful hints for entering online.  This year’s competition will be held June 15th, with an entry deadline of May 28 (this is no longer a postmark deadline, so if you are mailing your entry form and fees, they must be RECEIVED by May 28.)

      The winners of each category will receive a $25 gift certificate from one of our generous sponsors and Best of Show will receive $100 in gift certificates.   Our sponsors are listed on pages 7 & 8 of the Information Packet and I want to thank them very much for their support.  I also want to thank Jeff Berry for all his hard work in coordinating the sponsorships!

      Best of luck - I look forward to receiving your entries!

      Brett

      Brett D. Chance

      Competition Coordinator

      Ohio State Fair

      717 East 17th Avenue

      Columbus, OH 43211

      voice: 614.644.4126

      fax: 614.644.4031

      b.chance@...

      OhioStateFair.com | OhioExpoCenter.com
      Facebook | Twitter | Blogger

      The Ohio Expo Center is home to more than 150 events each year, which contribute approximately $478 million to the state and local economy. Don’t miss the 2013 Ohio State Fair, July 24 – Aug. 4!

      Get the latest Ohio Expo Center & State Fair news by signing up to receive customized e-newsletters.

      The Ohio Expositions Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider.
      This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.

    • Will Shiel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2016