Re: [SODZ] Columbus AleFest, Saturday, Feb. 2nd. 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM

  • chillik61
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Don,
      My daughter Cathy Mere will join me tomorrow...
      Thanks
      Chuck Hilliker

      In a message dated 1/31/2013 11:34:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, croucherd@... writes:

      The Columbus AleFest is only two days away! We still have need for 10 more people to pour and 10 more for clean-up. If any of you who have volunteered to pour can also stay for clean-up, please let me know.

      Clean-up consists of re-packing the remaining beer into the case boxes, and loading them on carts to wheel to the storage room at the back of the building, and emptying the tubs. With enough help, everything can be done in an hour, and it's not heavy work. The hall has to be vacated by 8:00 PM, so adequate help is important.

      I want to thank everyone who has volunteered. Without your help, this event would not happen. Remember, this event is a fund raiser for the Special Olympics. Your involvement helps bring something special to a lot of very special people.

      Don Croucher

    • Don Croucher
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        Thanks, Chuck. I have added her to the list.