Christmas Party

  • Bill Bopp
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 2, 2012
      When:  Saturday, Dec. 8th at 6:00pm
      Where:  Actual Brewing Company, 655 N. James Road, Columbus, OH

      Bring tables, chairs, and a side dish.

      Our host has three requests.  Please respect their wishes:
      1) Everyone must be 21, no exceptions.
      2) Drinking and driving is a serious and deadly felony. Make appropriate travel arrangements.
      3) We're shutting down at 11pm.

      I'd like to get a rough idea of how many people are coming, so we can know how much food to provide.  Please RSVP to vice.president AT sodz.org by the end of the day Thursday.

      This is the same place as our September meeting.  Here are the directions that were posted back in September:
      The address of The Actual Brewing Company is 655 N. James Road, Columbus, OH. If
      you mapquest this address, it will not take you directly to their brewery. You
      will get there by getting on Steltzer Road, which is the north-south road which
      passes the Columbus Municipal Airport. Take Steltzer Road south of the airport
      main entrance to 7th Avenue. Turn east onto 7th Avenue, go 3/10 of a mile to
      Airport Plaza, and turn into it. There are two long buildings,one on either
      side, and 655 is about in the middle of the building to your left. Look for 655
      on the door.

    • Carey Hall
      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 25, 2013
        This is a friendly reminder that if you plan on coming we need you to RSVP so that we can buy the correct amount of food.

        Does that mean that if you don't RSVP you can't come?  No, but I can't be held responsible for your empty bellies.

        Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

        --
        -- Carey