Last Call for Michigan Brew

  • Bonni Katona
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 7:58 PM
      Hi All,

      Just wanted to get some total numbers for Justin Mulholland so that
      he can plan the brew for next weekend accordingly. We need to know
      if anyone else is coming or if anyone wants to donate $15 for
      ingredients in exchange for having their keg filled with the finished
      beer. Here's the list of who's going and how many beer-filled kegs
      are on order. Remember, you must supply the empty keg.

      1 keg Justin Mulholland (brewing)
      1 keg Mark & Bonni Katona + 1 friend (brewing)
      1 keg Bob Breckler & Lisa Riedel (brewing)
      1 keg Rob Schott (brewing)
      1 keg Rick DeShone (brewing)
      1 keg Jay & Lori Wince + 2 Ohio friends (brewing)
      1 keg Jay Wince's 2 friends in Ann Arbor (brewing)
      1 keg Matt Crill (not brewing)
      4 kegs, Kirl Gaston + 3 friends (unsure if brewing)
      1 keg Don Croucher (not brewing)
      1 keg Todd Giallorati (not brewing)

      Anyone else? Please respond by Monday, April 3.

      Bonni
    • Jay Wince

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 4:45 PM
          Justin,

          When you have a chance can you post an address or directions and a
          schedule for those who will be coming up for the brew? I will probably
          be up some time Friday night. I'll probably stay over in Warren with
          relatives, since that puts me within a mile of Dragonmead.

          Rick

          --- In SODZ@yahoogroups.com, Jay Wince <racrxtreme@...> wrote:

          > Unless something very strange happens, Lori and I are in for the
          brew Saturday. My friend from Ann Arbor will be attending but his wife
          will not. He will be bringing a keg or at least arranging to have one
          filled when it is ready. I think he uses pin lock. I'll check with him
          and verify. Not sure who else is coming but we can firm up the numbers
          as the weekend nears. We will take one or two kegs and possibly one
          other for Jeff Hornberger if he is decides he wants one. Let me know
          Jeff. We will probably bring them along and leave them. I still have
          11am as the start time so let us know if anything changes. See you all
          Saturday.

          > Jay
          >
          > Bonni Katona <bkatona@...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > Just wanted to get some total numbers for Justin Mulholland so that
          > he can plan the brew for next weekend accordingly. We need to know
          > if anyone else is coming or if anyone wants to donate $15 for
          > ingredients in exchange for having their keg filled with the finished
          > beer. Here's the list of who's going and how many beer-filled kegs
          > are on order. Remember, you must supply the empty keg.
          >
          > 1 keg Justin Mulholland (brewing)
          > 1 keg Mark & Bonni Katona + 1 friend (brewing)
          > 1 keg Bob Breckler & Lisa Riedel (brewing)
          > 1 keg Rob Schott (brewing)
          > 1 keg Rick DeShone (brewing)
          > 1 keg Jay & Lori Wince + 2 Ohio friends (brewing)
          > 1 keg Jay Wince's 2 friends in Ann Arbor (brewing)
          > 1 keg Matt Crill (not brewing)
          > 4 kegs, Kirl Gaston + 3 friends (unsure if brewing)
          > 1 keg Don Croucher (not brewing)
          > 1 keg Todd Giallorati (not brewing)
          >
          > Anyone else? Please respond by Monday, April 3.
          >
          > Bonni

          Service.

          Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

        • Sarah and Justin Mulholland