Re: Contempt of court plea against IOC priest -

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Dear Paul

      I think this is one of the reasons why the IOC leadership wants to
      sustain the attacks against us. If their current object of hatred is
      removed (that is JSOC), this whole group will implode with the
      internal fighting. It also provides them cover and ability to avoid
      accountability.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      Mar Thoman Church
      Mulanthuruthy
      # 0917

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Paul Pothen wrote:

      > Contempt of court plea against priest
      > INDIAN EXPRESS - Wednesday March 28 2007 12:48 IST
      >
      > KOCHI: The St Mary's Orthodox Syrian Cathedral, Park Avenue,
      Ernakulam, represented by its trustee K Babu Mathew, has moved a
      contempt of court petition against Fr Mathew Pulimoottil, Vicar of
      St Mary's Chapel/Church, Elamkulam.