Re: Fr K M George and his Feudalism

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Dear Chandy

      Some years back this Fr. Dr. K M George who is seminary principal met our Patriarch at the Damascus cathedral. He then talked in a very impressive and polished way and everyone there was so impressed with this priest. Suryoye there even commented that – Oh, such a good priest who stands for unity and peace !!! Such was his way of dealing when he met them. I am sure he enjoyed every minute of his stay there with the kind of hospitality from HH and others.

      But the same fellow on his return didn’t mind to write an article in their official magazine Malankara Sabha, in which he tried his maximum to colour the Patriarch and his people in a awful way ie; as a bunch of people with no identity and with no basis, depending on Malankara wing, etc. etc.. I must admit that he was successful in presenting our suryoyo in a twisted way to his ignorant readers. He, like many of his fellow writers was repeating the same slogan once again.

      He had never shown any sincerity to the unity of the Church other than talking great things when meeting some important personalities outside the community. So I have no wonder to hear such hate talks from him. He is another show-off personality of IOC, with no real sincerity.

      A typical Malankara Orthodox faction!!!!

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      Mar Thoman Church
      Mulanthuruthy
      # 0917

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Chandy Samuel wrote:

      > Malankara Orthodox Seminary Principal & Feudalism
      >
      > Yesterday (29 March) there was a special program on the life and
      times of the great Maphrian of the Syrian Orthodox Church, Mor
      Gregorios Bar Ebraya, at SEERI, Kottayam (a Malankara Catholic
      institution for the promotion of Syriac studies named after St.
      Aphrem). .......