Re: Holy week schedules of His Beatitude and Their Eminences

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Dear Moderators,

      You deserve appreciation for providing the Holy Week schedules of
      His Beatitude and our beloved Metropolitans. May I humbly point out
      that each of our Metropolitan should be addressed as His Eminence
      instead of His Excellency. I think that is the appropriate word to
      use to address a Metropolitan. Thank you.

      With Love & Regards,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil