Holy week schedules of His Beatitude and His Excellencies

  • Moderators � SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Holy week schedules of His Beatitude and His Excellencies

      H.B. Baselius Thomas I, Catholicose
      - Vadakan Paravoor

      H.E. Dr. Abraham Mor Severios Metropolitan
      - United States

      H.E. Dr. Yuhanon Mor Philexinos Metropolitan
      – St. Mary, Kuwait

      H.E. Geevarghese Mor Polycarpos Metropolitan
      - Mangalore, Karnataka

      H.E. Thomas Mor Themotheos Metropolitan
      – St. Joseph, Kottayam

      H.E. Joseph Mor Gregorios Metropolitan
      – Manarkad

      H.E Geevargis Mor Athanasios
      - St. George, Kuwait

      H.E. Kuriakose MorJulius Metropolitan
      - Damascus, Syria

      H.E. Mathews Mor Ivanious Metropolitan
      - Ireland

      H.E. Geevarghese Mor Dionysius Metropolitan
      – Kochi (Palm Sunday) & Manjinikara Dayro (Good Friday & Easter)

      H.E. Yuhanon Mor Militheos Metropolitan
      - United States

      H.E. Kurakose Mor Dioscoros Metropolitan
      – Melecurizu Dayro

      H.E. Kuriakose Mor Theophilos Metropolitan
      - Sharja

      H.E. Kuriakose Mor Sevarios Metropolitan
      – Chingavanam (This may Change)

      H.E. Kuriakose Mor Gregorious Metropolitan
      - Valiya Pally, Ranni

      H.E. Mathews Mor Thevodosis Metropolitan
      - Trivandrum

      H.E. Mathew Mor Aphrem Metropolitan
      - United States

      H.E. Pathrose Mor Osthathios Metropolitan
      – New Delhi

      H.E. Kurakose Mor Eusebius Metropolitan
      - Bahrain

      H.E. Geevarghese Mor Coorilose Metropolitan
      - Musket, Oman

      H.E. Markose Mor Chrysostomos Metropolitan
      - United Kingdom

      H.E. Elias Mor Athanasius Metropolitan
      - Malad, Bombay