Technical Problems, with Yahoo Groups

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      All in Christ
      Barakmore / Shlomo

      YahooGroups is having sort of technical problems; apparently the approved messages are posted repeatedly.

      To avoid flooding your email with many copies of the same few postings, we have put the forum posting on hold and messages are being held until we can delete the duplicates and the problem is resolved.

      When YahooGroups resolves this technical problem, normal forum operations will resume. This could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

      Be with us and be part of us

      In Our Lord's Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Chief Moderator