Regarding kandanaddiocese.org website

  • Anoop K Baby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am trying to develop a website for Kandanad Diocese. I have almost
      collected the data and completed the design. The data is written in
      Malayalam I would like to translate it to English. Can anyone help me
      out to make this a successfull venture? Please feel free to contact me
      at anoopkbaby@...

      Please visit the website at http://kandanaddiocese.org

      In his name

      Anoop K Baby
      Memeber ID # 1003
      St.Johns Church, Nellikkunnel, Mannathoor
      http://kandanaddiocese.org
      http://nellikkunnelpally.org