Passover of salvation

  • Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      By the grace of God, Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church will continue the blessed service of sending e-mails of spiritual benefit as our dearly departed Fr. Antonious Henein had done for many years.

      Dear beloved,

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      O Lord, we were estranged before from paradise, because of eating from the tree. Therefore, lead us into it again by thy Cross and by thy Passion, my Savior and my God. Fortify us therein that we may fulfill our fast with becoming purity, and worship thy divine Resurrection and Passover of salvation, by the intercessions of thy Mother.

      Pray for my soul �
      Fr. Antonious Henein
      www.theotokos.org