Re: Were Catholicos Didymos of IOC???

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      Dear Paul

      As others mentioned, why should we concern about the brake away faction of the church and their Catholicose?

      But thanks for exposing the true colour of them. If their publications can mislead their own faithful on their own Catholicose, just imagine how they were manipulating the news in the past, how they are doing it in present and how they are going to do it in the future.

      Their Herald even does not bother to publish the news in English (they fear the rest of the Christian Kingdom) or even to issue an apology on their mistake as courtesy to the media practice.

      I remember one of their Bishops last year wrote in M O Johnachan's Malakara deepam, "We should depend Jacobite periodicals or internet forums to get the true news of our church"

      I think this is what Pinaryee's "MADHIYAMA SYNDICATE"!!!!!

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      Mar Thoman Church
      Mulanthuruthy