From a new member

  • Siju John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ,

      I became a member of this group couple of weeks ago. And I was
      reading all the messages posted by the members. I liked digests
      numbered 289, 290 and 291, because they discussed serious issues.
      They were all about our faith and belief.

      Instead of filling this pages with hatred and details of wrong doings
      of other fraction, let us discuss our own theological matters in this
      forum. One of the true Christian spirit is forgiveness. Only 10% of
      our people know about our believes. That is the main problem, to my
      opinion.

      Let history prove what is right and what is wrong. What we can do is
      to make a strong stand with the teaching of our Holy fathers. Leave
      the rest to Him.

      Yours in Christ,
      SIJU JOHN
      Philadelphia, USA.