Hello Milithios methran.....Hollywood is calling you..!!??

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 3351 , Feb 17, 2007
      Dear all,

      Recently, the IOC guys in America were highly thrilled by their
      militant Trichur bishop's broad-mindness to adopt a small dissident
      group of Syrian Christians in Burbank church. Now a golden
      opportunity has emerged as a super thrill event for the IOC and
      their Milithios methran: Another dissident group has emerged in
      Hollywood, Florida. However, this time, unfortunately, it is from
      their own Church. Will the brave, intelligent and fox-brained
      Milithios methran appear to adopt them?

      The St. Thomas Indian Orthodox Church, 805 Glenn Parkway, Hollywood,
      Florida, under the leadership of Fr. Joy Pyngolil declared that it
      is a CORPORATION CHURCH, and will have no affiliation with the
      American (IOC) Diocese. They amended the Articles of Association of
      the church like this:..."majority of the Board of Directors of St.
      Thomas Indian Orthodox Church of South Florida, Inc. has decided to
      have no more association with the Diocese of America under the
      metropolitanship of H.G. Mathews mor Barnabas residing at 80-34
      Commonwealth Blvd., Bellrose, NY 11426-1842. The above stated Board
      of Directors also decided to honor any orders from H.G. Mathews mor
      Barnabas or current administration..."

      On February 7, 2007, Bishop Barnabas suspended Fr. Joy Pyngolil by
      issuing a Kalpana (CK4/2007) to all parishes. The Kalpana read like
      this:...."Rev. Fr. Joy Pyngolil is suspended from conducting any
      priestly or administrative activities at the St. Thomas Indian
      Orthodox Church of South Florida or any other parish or congregation
      within the American Diocese of the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church.
      Those who support his insubordination or unconstitutional activities
      will forfeit their prerogatives as members of the Malankara Orthodox
      Syrian Church"

      Last month, many people got a letter from Florida IOC members
      accusing Bishop Nicholovas for helping and supporting Fr. Joy
      Pyngolil. The letter also contained a request to Bishop Barnabas and
      the IOC Catholicos to take action against Bishop Nicholovas. All
      these events are internal affairs of IOC in America. However, here
      are some interesting points to think:

      1. After the adoption of Burbank Syrian dissidents by the IOC,
      Bishop Barnabas said..."THIS WILL BE A BLOW TO THE PATRIARCH..." (As
      per the posting of Milithios methran in an IOC forum). If he thinks
      it was a blow, then this is a SLAP ON THE FACE OF Bishop Barnabas.
      And who delivered the slap? It is his assistant Bishop Nicholovas.

      2. Why this time Milithios methran is not interested in adopting
      this Florida IOC dissidents while he was very enthusiastic in
      adopting the Syrian dissidents?

      3. What happened to the on-line IOC his-storians of IOC forum? Why
      they are keeping mum while they celebrated the Burbank issue?

      4. Will IOC administration in America consider this as a BOOMERANG
      for their role in supporting a similar split in St. Mary's Syrian
      Orthodox Church, White Plains, New York?There also it happened with
      the blessings and support of Bishop Nicholavos!

      5. Is Bishop Nicholovas of IOC is trying to become another
      Makkarios? While cross-jumping to IOC camp by cheating the mother
      church, Bishop Nicholovas had a dream: Become the chief of American
      Diocese after bishop Barnabas. Now he is almost certain that it is
      not going to happen. The only way left for him is to divide and
      rule...the very same old game of bishop Makkarios!

      I wish all the best to bishop Nicholovos and bishop Milithios. I
      have an advice to bishop Barnabas, bishop Nicholovos and bishop
      Milithios. Instead of thinking about delivering BLOWS to His
      Holiness Patriarch, your constitutional head, please kneel down and
      pray for yourself and your people.

      May God bless us all.

      Regards,
      Saju Paulose